Protect your exposed house from the elements when a tree or disaster crashes into your home. Henderson's Hauling will cover the building with emergency tarping services that protect you from water damage and the outside elements
When a tree falls on a house, it can cause significant damage to the structure of the building and its contents. The impact of the tree can break through the roof, walls, and windows, allowing water, wind, and debris to enter the home. This can cause additional damage and potentially compromise the safety of the occupants.
Depending on the size and location of the tree, it can also damage power lines, gas lines, and other utility connections, creating a hazardous situation. In some cases, the fallen tree can also block access to the house, making it difficult for emergency responders to reach the occupants or for the occupants to evacuate the premises.
Henderson’s Hauling is the emergency tarping experts of Arlington, and you need to call them when a tree or (other) disaster crashes into your home. Suppose your home is the target of an emergency in which the house was completely torn open. In that case, Henderson’s Hauling will cover the building with emergency tarping services to prevent water, wind, and exterior elements from causing further damage. Call (360) 403-7972.
Emergency Tarping Services
Emergency tarping services are often necessary if a roof is damaged or compromised, and there is a risk of further damage from water and debris. Some common situations where emergency tarping services may be required include:
- Storm damage: High winds, hail, or heavy rains cause significant damage to roofs, including missing shingles, cracks, or holes.
- Fire damage: Fires can cause significant damage to a roof, leaving it vulnerable to further damage from the elements.
- Fallen tree or debris: Falling trees, branches, or other debris can cause significant damage to a roof, leading to leaks or other issues.
Vandalism or burglary: Break-ins or acts of vandalism that damage a roof may require emergency tarping to prevent further damage.
Benefits of Emergency Tarping
Emergency tarping is incredibly beneficial when a roof has been damaged or compromised. One of the most significant advantages of emergency tarping is that it can prevent further damage to the roof and interior of the building by protecting it from water and debris.
Tarping not only preserves the structural integrity of the building but also helps to protect any valuable items that may be inside. Additionally, emergency tarping can protect the building’s occupants from potential harm by preventing leaks or other issues that could lead to injury or damage to personal property.
- Installing a tarp provides temporary relief and allows for permanent repairs, giving the homeowner or building manager time to assess the damage and plan for repairs.
- Moreover, emergency tarping is generally more cost-effective than delaying repairs or allowing further damage, which can lead to more extensive and expensive repairs.
- Finally, emergency tarping can increase safety on the property by preventing further damage that could lead to structural issues or other safety hazards. Overall, emergency tarping can provide several benefits, making it an important part of recovery.
- Emergency tarping is a solution when a sudden storm or fallen tree has damaged your roof, leaving you with a hole susceptible to further damage from the rain.
- Emergency tarping provides a temporary solution for short periods and is not a permanent solution for roof damage. If you expect it to last forever, you will be disappointed.
Emergency tarping involves covering a damaged or compromised roof with a tarp to prevent further damage from water or debris. Emergency tarping generally includes the following:
Tarp material: The tarp is constructed from a heavy-duty material durable enough to withstand harsh weather conditions.
Tarps of various sizes: Depending on the extent of the damage, emergency tarping services may come equipped with different-sized tarps to ensure that the roof is fully covered.
Tools and equipment: Emergency tarping may require certain tools and equipment to secure the tarp to the roof properly. These may include ropes, nails, hammers, and other tools.
Expertise: Emergency tarping is typically carried out by experienced professionals with the expertise and knowledge to secure the tarp to the roof properly, minimizing the risk of further damage. Emergency tarping is a temporary solution to prevent further damage until permanent repairs.
5 Steps to Emergency Tarping
The process for emergency tarping typically involves the following steps:
- Inspection: The first step in emergency tarping is to inspect the damaged roof to assess the extent of the damage and determine the best course of action.
- Preparation: Once the damage has is assessed, the emergency tarping team will prepare the tarp and any necessary tools or equipment to secure it to the roof.
- Tarp placement: The tarp is then carefully placed over the damaged area of the roof, with enough excess material to ensure it covers the entire affected area. The tarp is then secured to the roof using nails, ropes, or other means.
- Trim and finish: We secure the tarp, trim away any excess material, and then secure the roof’s edges to prevent wind damage.
Final Check: Finally, we will conduct a final check to ensure that the tarp is properly secured and there are no leaks or other issues.
It is important to note that emergency tarping is a temporary solution and should be followed up with permanent repairs as soon as possible to address the damage fully. Before any of these steps, call Henderson Hauling to help tarp your emergency correctly! If there is leftover debris,
Henderson Hauling is happy to haul it away safely. (360) 403-7972